GNDU BCA result 2018 Semester wise 1st, 2nd, 3rd year :– Candidates those who take part in GNDU BCA exam 2018 can check their results through the official site of the university. The Exam controller of GNDU will reveal these results in university’s official site. Students can verify their results of this exam after the official announcement of the result declaration.
GNDU BCA Result 2018
Students can know about the following details from the GNDU BCA result 2018,
- The Name of the candidate.
- The Roll number of the candidate.
- The Name of the examination which the candidate appeared.
- The total marks scored by the candidate in the exam.
- The status of the GNDU BCA result 2018 whether pass or fail.
- The grade for the students as per their marks.
GNDU BCA 1st year result
GNDU BCA 2nd year result
GNDU BCA 3rd year result
Steps to check GNDU BCA Results 2018 online :-
Students those who want to verify the results of GNDU BCA result 2018 can check their results by using the following steps:-
- Log on to the official site of Guru Nanak Dev University which is gndu.ac.in
- There candidates find the initial page of the site.
- From the initial page, candidates find the “Examination” tab at the left side.
- The Examination tab contains 3 menus such as Date Sheet, Results and Merit list.
- Click on “GNDU BCA result 2018” menu.
- It will display result section with a list of options.
- From the list, choose “ Undergraduate (Annual session)” link.
- This will open the GNDU BCA result 2018 portal.
- This page contains one drop down menu for “Class”, 4 radio buttons for selecting “Year” and a field for providing Roll. number and another menu for selecting session.
- Fill in the page with the needed details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then GNDU BCA result will be shown on the screen.
Candidates are advised to make a hard copy of this result. This will be useful for their future reference.
Thanks for being our good user. We promise you that we will update this site with more details relevant to this topic in future. Visit our website every so often for knowing more about this topic.